Looking for sales funnel design work and have experience working with ClickFunnels? We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our team as our sales funnel manager
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and be able to take direction well.
Primary duties will include:
– Using the Divi Theme Builder on WordPress to manage the primary website
– Build, set up, and manage campaigns on ClickFunnels
– Integrate Active Campaign email automation sequences
– Build and host digital products on Kajabi
– Set up and integrate products on Stripe
– Must be able to work within tight deadlines and take directions well
You must be able to work with the following platforms:
– Divi on WordPress
Additional duties that are helpful, but not required will include:
– Configuring hosting, SSL, and API integrations
– Creating funnel and landing page workflows and email automations
– Software technical experience
If you think you are a great fit, please send your resume, portfolio and a sample of an entire funnel you have previously built by emailing BOTH email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon applying and selecting a candidate, we will begin a trial period. After the two weeks, we will evaluate if this is a great fit.
Should this opportunity be a great fit for the both of us, there will be consistent opportunities for pay over a longer period of time.
We look forward to hearing from you!